GvalsTech strives to meet all technology services need of non-profits and non-governmental organizations
GvalsTech ‘s Non-Profit industry practice helps non-profits or non-governmental organizations (NGO) leverage technology to better serve their missions and communities better. We provide non-profit with a wide array of professional, affordable technology consulting and IT services with one goal in mind – to make their non-profits more efficient and better able to focus on their mission utilizing the software they have internally, applications available to them through Microsoft and open source projects for free or reasonable licensing fees.
We help nonprofits use technology to
- Solve mission-critical initiatives and problems
- Leverage the power of technology
- Speed to adapting mission enhancing technology
- Take their ideas to action
- Improve communications with founders and donors
- Improve accountability
- Increase operating efficiencies
- IT Consulting
- IT Strategy & Planning
- CIO/CTO On Demand
- Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Staff Augmentation
- Microsoft Online Services
- Managed Web Hosting
- Microsoft SharePoint Hosting
- 24×7 Remote Monitoring Service
Custom Software Development Services:
- Custom Software Design & Development
- Application Maintenance
- Software Migration & Upgrade
- Software Testing
- Database Administration
- WebGvalsTech Design & Maintenance
- Email Marketing
- Search Marketing (SEO, PPC)
- Social Media Marketing
We currently do not provide network support services.
GvalsTech services to non-profits are at affordable prices and are scaled to their ability to pay to ensure they are using their donations and endowments towards their missions. This is another way GvalsTech helps the communities and ensures social responsibility.
There is no membership required by non-profits to avail low billing rates from GvalsTech
- GvalsTech however requires the following from the acceptable non-profit clients that
- Are qualified, 501 (c) 3 charitable organization (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service in USA or similar certifications in other countries) and operating for charitable purposes.
- Private foundations whose primary mission is to fund 501 (c) 3 charitable organizations as described above;
- Have an annual operating budget in the current or most recent fiscal year greater than $25,000;
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility, the appropriate use of funds and proper accounting standards;
- Are inclusive and embrace diversity; do not discriminate in whom they serve or whom they employee on any basis including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
Non Profit Clients GvalsTech has worked with
AidMatrix, Breakthrough, Boy Scouts of America, Cross-Cultural Solutions, CRY, Dallas Police Association, Habitat for Humanity, Houston Autubon, Mike Modano Foundation, NPower, SafeHaven of Tarrant County, Troy Aikman Foundation, UNEP, United Nations, World Wildlife Fund, YouthReach.